In our continuing commitment to support eBay-related education at rock-bottom prices for both new and emerging Sellers, Doba is again sponsoring the eBay Radio Party & Conference, being held June 22 and 23 at the Flamingo Hotel & Casino in Las Vegas, Nevada.
As many experienced eBay Sellers know, this annual gathering hosted by the good folks over at eBay Radio, is just one of the educationally focused events eBay now endorses throughout the year. Up until a few years ago, eBay Live! – the online marketplace’s own annual gathering – used to draw upwards of 15,000 eBay sellers and industry vendors. But eBay no longer hosts an annual gathering like this and, as a result, this upcoming conference presents a rare opportunity for fledgling and veteran online retailers to meet with and learn from an impressive array of experts — all under one roof.
Best yet, it’s incredibly affordable. For one thing, the registration is only $75. And newly renovated rooms at the Flamingo Hotel & Casino are down to $85 a night. And airfare in and out of Las Vegas is on the cheap side, especially during the summer months when the weather tends to heat up a tad. Bottom line: You can’t stay at home this cheap!
Our repeat participation as a sponsor further demonstrates our commitment to making eBay-related education and development accessible. It also gives us an opportunity to meet face-to-face with those eBay sellers who sincerely want to learn and grow their business (in many cases, from a hobby to a full-time business).
So who’s on the agenda for this year’s eBay Radio confab? Featured speakers and their topics (in boldface) include:
- Jim “Griff” Griffith, host of eBay Radio, author of The eBay Bible, Dean of eBay Education, and senior manager for eBay Seller Advocacy: Know Your Numbers, Essential Metrics for Measuring the Health of Your Business on eBay and How to Utilize Them
- Marsha Collier, bestselling author of the eBay for Dummies series and The Ultimate Online Customer Service Guide: The Art of Online Customer Service
- Lynn Dralle, The Queen of Auctions, author of The 100 Best Things I’ve Sold on eBay series, and ruler of The Queen’s Court: Product Sourcing Secrets…and How to Profit from Them
- Janelle Elms, Visionaire of the Online Success Institute and the OSI Rock Stars: Marketing Your eBay Store
- Cliff Ennico, business attorney and leading authority on tax and legal issues for entrepreneurs; author of The eBay Seller’s Tax and Legal Answer Book and The eBay Business Answer Book; and co-author of The eBay Marketing Bible: Tax and Legal Answers for Your Business on eBay
- John Lawson, Platinum eBay Powerseller known as ecommerce authority ColderIce: Attendees are voting for their choice of John’s topic at choosethetopic.com
- Debbie Levitt, founder and CEO of As Was, a full-service ecommerce and online marketing firm and eBay Stores Certified Designer: Store and Listing Designs That Sell
- Cindy Shebley, eBay Education Specialist and Certified Business Consultant; leader of the Web Sellers Circle; author of Easy Auction Photography; and co-author of The eBay Marketing Bible: Better Photography for Your Business on eBay
Registration for the 2011 eBay Radio Party & Conference is open at voicemarketing.com. Remember that rooms are limited, so make your reservation soon. You can find the eBay Radio Party & Conference on Facebook, or you can follow hash tag #ebayradioparty on Twitter. For more information, go to voicemarketing.com or contact Betsie Bolger via email at ebetsy [at] swbell [dot] net.
And if it turns out you can’t make it to Vegas, full coverage will be provided by eBay Radio online.